Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Chicken with it's Head Cut Off

Yep, that's pretty much how I'm feeling right now. Things have been crazy busy, and they won't be slowing down anytime soon. Just what exactly have I been up to since last Tuesday?

A fabulous dinner with Besty at Newk's (I need more of their cups!)...
French toast creme brulee dessert with Mary & Richard at Cafe Eccell, delicious....
A quick visit from Megan on Wednesday, there was shopping involved...
Touring the house that Mary & Richard just bought, its so cute....
Working like a crazy woman, but not really....
Hardly seeing Andrew at all with finals and end of year projects...
Delicious food at Atami & Cracker Barrel...
Pre-party shopping for Thursday and graduation...
Crashing at Mary's new house for a night with Megan & Amanda....
Making delicious food & drink for the party....
Picking up my Ring Dance t-shirt (looks so much better than last year's shirt)...
Going to the MSC Bookstore to pick up my cap & gown....

That's about it. Graduation is in FOUR days (birthday in FIVE). Needless to say, I've been extremely busy and thankfully I'm not stressing out too much...yet. We'll see how things are on Thursday....

No comments:

Post a Comment