Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day

Yep, the best month of the whole year is finally here! As of today, graduation is in 11 days & my birthday is in 12 days. Whoa. But I'm still not feeling the whole excitement or nervousness, though I'm sure it will hit very soon.

But this month isn't just about me, lots of amazing people were born this month too :) on top of that, one of my cousins is graduating from medical school. Huge accomplishment for her! And of course we can't forget cinco de mayo. Last but certainly not least comes wedding season! Erik & Shala have been married almost a year now, and Andrew's cousin is getting married Memorial Day weekend.

Lots of exciting happenings going on! I think I'm most excited about my party that I'm throwing next week. (did I not send you an invitation? let me know and you will be invited immediately!)

**update**
I just read through my post and realized it sounded rather boring and that I have really disorganized thoughts haha. Sorry to my readers. Guess it's just one of those days....

No comments:

Post a Comment