Thursday, May 31, 2012

Work, Work, Work

Seems like that's all I'm doing these days. Mind you I'm glad to be working, I just rarely have time for anything else. For Memorial Day weekend I went home and spent most of the time on the couch. That was fabulous. There was a recall on my car, so it's in the process of getting fixed. Andrew has been working about 50 hours a week with his satellite stuff but we are both lucky that the buildings we work in are adjacent to each other, so lunchtime is our time together (with all of Andrew's coworkers too).

Since Mary moved to CS, we've been spending more time together and she now has a gym membership which means I'm going to the gym! Last week we took a kickboxing class and centergy (which is their mix of yoga, core workout, and pilates) and it was rough! Tonight we are going to a Zumba class!

Last night I got lucky and managed to see Andrew and his roommate Alan cause I cooked dinner for the three of us. And I will be posting the recipe (and maybe a picture) this week! Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment