Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Best Bread Ever

Yes, you see that correctly. College Station is getting a Panera Bread and I am beyond excited! In the 5 years that I've been living here, it is unbelievable to see how much this city has grown. There are stores and restaurants popping up that I've never even heard of (yay for small southern towns!). Panera should be open before too much longer, and it will even have a drive-thru, which is the first in Texas EVER.

SO EXCITED FOR BREAD!

On a non-food/eating note, I gained those three pounds back that I thought I had lost :( but everyone is saying that I'm gaining muscle then once that's around I'll burn more fat. Not to mention the fact that I feel better, minus being sore and exhausted from every day...we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. The one by my parents' has a drive thru!

    But it's tiny and awful and kind of behind the building in an alley-way.

    I love Panera!!!

    ReplyDelete