Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blogger 411

Hi friends! Today I'm linking up with From Mrs. to Mama so that you can get the 411 on me! This is my first link-up ever, and I am so excited!


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed? I've been blogging since I was 15. I stopped for a short while when I was in college, but I picked it back up two and a half years ago. I got started because there was nothing else to do in my small town, and it was a fun way to keep in touch with my friends.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
 
Fabulous Texas A&M

I just graduated in May with my Bachelor's of Science in Health. Originally I wanted to get my Master's in Occupational therapy, but since I didn't get in, I'm looking at other alternatives (like working with college students----LOVE!)

3. Where have you traveled? I feel like I've been all over, but in reality I probably haven't. In the US: TX(duh), LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, NC, TN, AR, CA, CO, NY, and Washington, D.C. Outside the US: Cozumel, Virgin Islands, and the Bahamas.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? I wouldn't buy anything until I had paid off my loans, and then I would buy either new clothes or a Chevrolet Stingray for Andrew.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves? Number one is the direction of toilet paper on the roll. IT has to go OVER, not under. Number two is when people confuse your/you're and their/there/they're. Proper grammar is not difficult! Number three is trying to find clothes long enough...I mean really?! I'm only 6'4'', but it is impossible to find anything!

6. What is your favorite movie? I never have the same answer for this question, so right now my favorite movie is Brave. And the Avengers is really great too.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? I really enjoy some liquor on occasion, I love my tea extra sweet (like Chicken Express sweet), and I drink at least 6 glasses of water while I'm at work. But if I could only have one for the rest of my life, it would be sweet tea.

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? I love bubble baths and I spend most of my spare time reading books. Yesterday I finished The Girl Who Played With Fire and tonight I'll start on the 3rd and final book of the trilogy, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? Pretty sure I'd have to split it between Target, The Buckle and Long Tall Sally (European store that makes clothes for tall gals!). Being tall has perks at times, but when it comes to finding clothes I would wish to be short in a heartbeat.

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present. So when I was in high school I was running late for basketball practice. When you are late, you have to run extra laps and extra stadiums. We had a tournament the next day, and since we were the host school we were required to dress up. I was wearing a skirt, heels, and a shirt that I absolutely hated. I was trying to zoom down the stairs at the front of the building (which of course is the most crowded stairwell) and tripped over my feet, tumbled down the rest of the stairs, and managed to flash some people my cute VS panties in the process. I was mortified. On top of that, I somehow twisted my ankle and was late for practice anyways. Worst day of high school ever.

11. What day would you love to relive again? I would love to go back to graduation day. It was all a blur, and it's only been two months since then. And celebrate my birthday a little more with my family (my birthday was the day after graduation, which was also Mother's Day).

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you? I have no idea!

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years? My first job ever was at TJ Maxx, Old Navy, and I currently work as an office assistant for an on-campus learning community.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.

Preparing to go to my first Aggie Football game with my younger sister. Precious!
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? I really want to travel all around Europe, and one day I will! There are so many beautiful things I want to see around the world, and I can't wait to do it all! I would definitely have to go to the Netherlands, because my great uncle who fought & died in WWII is buried there.

16. Show us the most current picture of you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. I can't just pick one photo, so here's two!

Andrew and me at Ring Dance 2012 (basically like prom but more sophisticated)
 
Family after graduation! Lindsey, my sister Megan, Ross, me, and Elizabeth

 17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now? I hope to be settled down somewhere with Andrew, and as long as I have him and my family in my life, I will be the happiest girl in the world. 

This was such a fun link-up! If you would like to join, you can go to here and join!

No comments:

Post a Comment