Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Today I'm linking up with "It's OK" Thursdays!


Its Ok Thursdays

Here we are at Thursday again...I can't believe that the third week of July is almost over (yay for Friday) and that I'll be moving to my new place between now and August 1st. Seems like yesterday I was celebrating graduation and my birthday and starting my new job and now everything is changing and I'm not sure that I want it to change just yet. So without further ado...

It's Ok....

....that I got to work earlier than usual to impress my boss. My job is currently temporary but I did apply for the permanent job and I really hope this helps!

....that I'm just now getting to reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. The first book came out as a movie back in December, and I already had the books but I never picked them up until I saw movie previews. And it doesn't help that I put those books on hold to read The Hunger Games. Both are such good trilogies!

....to watch my weight constantly go up and down. I'm on a good workout and diet routine, but I can't seem to kick that fat into gear and really burn it! (2 weeks ago I had lost 3 pounds, picked it back up last week, and yesterday I'm 3 pounds down again)

....to be at work with absolutely nothing to do. It's strange without my boss here anymore :(

....to look at my bedroom and realize that I may be scrambling to get all my things packed and moved. I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

....to wish that I had more followers and more likes on my Facebook blog page. One day!

....to already be thinking about weddings and babies, which doesn't happen too often. I'm only 23 and Andrew & I have been together for about 3 and a half years, but so many of my friends are on baby #3 or #4 and been married for a year or more. Guess that's what happens after you graduate from college!

....to wish that I had a fancy camera so that someone would take a picture of how cute I feel today! Seriously. My first pair of skinny jeans arrived yesterday and I may be in love. Perhaps one of my coworkers will take my photo for all of you to see my new stylish ways!


I loved this! You should link up too! And I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Goodness, I hate the scale! Watching my weight go up then down then up then down, drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to so much of your post today!

    My weight is all over the place lately and I'm letting it discourage me. This week is my own fault because I haven't been doing anything to fix my weight roller coaster.

    I also wish I had more followers. For a while I had no way for people to follow me and now that I do no one has. :( I've got views just no followers.

    I found you on Neely's blog for It's Okay Thursday...

    http://destinyandfreewill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found you through the It's Ok Thursdays blog hop! I look forward to reading more! Come on by and check out my blog! I would appreciate the follow back! Have a great day!
    -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete