Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sometimes & Always

Hi friends! These last few days have been super stressful and busy, but I am almost done moving! Yesterday morning was a disaster, I hadn't unpacked anything and getting ready for work was nearly impossible. But somehow I managed. Anyways, today I'm linking up for the first time with Megan over at Mackey Madness! Let's get started!


Sometimes: I really don't like going to the gym :(
Always: I feel so much better after a workout and my friends/coworkers can tell that I'm slimming down!

Sometimes: My boyfriend and I argue about the tiny things in life
Always: We've never had a knock-down, drag-out fight

Sometimes: I miss my long hair like crazy
Always: I keep thinking that I will grow it back out!

Please ignore how awful I look. Post football game pictures are not pretty. I cut my hair about 8 months later, so it was even longer than this! I think the final measurement of my hair was 28 inches.
Right after my haircut!
Sometimes: I eat an entire pint of Blue Bell by myself
Always: I feel guilty afterwards

Sometimes: Work really drags by with two of my bosses out of the office for the next week
Always: I have time to update my blog at work if I'm not busy!

Sometimes: My life feels like it moves a million miles an hour
Always: I try to slow down and enjoy the present

Sometimes: I really wish I knew where my life is headed
Always: God will provide!!

Hope y'all enjoyed my first Sometimes and Always! Now go link up with Megan!

1 comment:

  1. I love your long hair!! I feel like mine grows to a certain point and then gets stuck there! Haha!!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete