Thursday, July 26, 2012

What's Up with GFC?

Today has been a reeeeeally long day. On top of the crazy work day that I had, I managed to break our printer and then cause it to run out of staples. The entire process to fix it took about an hour, and without my old boss in the office (me on my own) things have been nuts. But I'm surviving and not screwing it up!! Yay!

Anyways, on to the reason for my unusual blog title (and the main reason for this post lol). Google Friend Connect, which I use to follow other blogs, has apparently stopped working for me....? When I try to "join this site" rather than my Blogger profile showing up when I am signed in, GFC shows up as a blank profile and my name and picture don't show up either. There are two super cute blogs that I found today. One of them is my latest follower, Kat over at Mom Uncensored, and The Pike Fam, which I found via Pinterest from a friend's board. I'm dying to follow both of them, but GFC won't let me. I haven't changed any of my settings either, so I'm wondering if there is a glitch with Google.

Is anybody else having this problem?!?!?! Please tell me I'm not the only one!!

Oh, and TOMORROW IS FRIDAY :) obviously! I'll be spending the weekend packing and moving out of my current place and moving in with my ex-stepmom. Long story, I'll explain it sometime next week!

2 comments:

  1. My GFC did that about a year ago.. I found that signing out and signing back in helps..

    P.S. YOU NEED TO TEXT ME! You're moving in with Mary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete