Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blog Star!

Mrs. Monologues


Hi friends! I'm linking up with Mrs. Monologues today for the first time EVER! I meant to write this post earlier this morning and work got crazy hectic and I forgot all about it. Oops. So here goes nothing...

A little about me: My name is Natalie, born & raised in Longview, Texas. I now live in College Station, and I just graduated from A&M with a B.S. in Health. I was planning to go to Occupational Therapy school, but that didn't work out. So I'm flying by the seat of my pants (more like praying hard 24/7) until a door opens. I met my boyfriend in college, and we have been together for 3 and a half years!

Yep, that's Andrew & me at Ring Dance 2012 (kind of like a college prom but not really)
Here's a few random things about me (bet you didn't know!)

1. It bugs me when people come up to me and say "OMGEEE YOU ARE SO TALL!!" What am I supposed to say to that??..duh...yeah...just awkwardly smile...make a comment about how short they are... I'm 6'4", I've been this height since I was 13, I love it most of the time and that won't be changing anytime soon.

2. I love 90s trashy TV....Cheaters, Jerry Springer, all of it!

3. I've applied for nearly 20 jobs in the last week...all sorts of areas. Now to play the waiting game some more...

4. I completely redesigned my entire blog layout just a few months ago, and I am already tired of it. So tired that I've already picked out a new background and color(s) and everything. But I haven't found the time to update it all yet. Plans for the weekend I think!

5. Thursday marks the one year anniversary of having my gallbladder removed. Yay? Overall it has helped me, but I still wish I had it sometimes. Like when I want chicken fried steak or a yummy salad or my favorite, the Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich from Whataburger. Never again.

6. I finally got back to the gym yesterday after taking 2 weeks off so that I could move and when I weighed myself after class, I realized that I've lost ONE pound! Better than gaining one!

7. I love LOVE LOOOOOOVE to read. Lately with a full time temp job on my hands, I haven't had any time to read at all. I've been stuck on the same book since the end of May. That is SAD.

8. I really ramble when I write, but then I go back and change stuff. I hope it doesn't show through but it probably does. Oh well. 

You can also read a little more about me here! Feel free to leave me a comment so I know you stopped by! And go link up with Mrs. Monologues!

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Blog Star link up!
    I love to change up my blog too! Sometimes it's once a week! I just haven't quite found what I want for it just yet!

    Sara
    mommysummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I love to read too. I always say that I love to read anything I can get my hands on, including the shampoo bottles! Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this and some of your other link ups! Love your blog title!

    ReplyDelete