Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
 
I am so happy that today is my ''Friday" for the week! I'm taking off work tomorrow and heading home for the weekend to visit the fam before school craziness sets in. And I'm super sorry for not having posted in FOREVER! Work has been nuts with the start of the semester getting closer, and for the last 2 days I have been the only one in the office!
 
Moving on..
 
It's OK....
 
....to hit the snooze button for nearly half an hour
 
...to eat ice cream for lunch (yay leftovers!)
 
...to leave clean, unfolded laundry out for several days
 
...that I screamed and jumped up and down like a crazy woman when I got a call saying that I got an interview
 
....that I already took another job working evenings, hello crazy schedule!
 
....to be way too excited to drive home
 
....to not be excited to drive home with 2 dogs in the car (I think they travel well!)
 
....to spend too much money online at Long Tall Sally. but thank goodness for the sale!
 
....to be ecstatic about above mentioned clothes
 
So it's all OK.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Totally ok to eat ice cream for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hitting the snooze button is what I do best. Granted I'm always late for work, but those last few minutes are heaven. And yes, ice cream for lunch is always OK.

    ReplyDelete