Friday, August 24, 2012

Random.

Things have yet to slow down since Monday (did I mention that I was at work for nearly 12 hours?!??!) but I am so glad that it's Friday, aren't you?

I have some exciting news to share with all of you, but since I haven't told all of my parental units yet, I can't say what it is! Family gets first dibs! But it does involve Andrew and something shiny......

JUST KIDDING.

The semester starts on Monday, and I don't see things slowing down at work anytime in the near future, but perhaps I will catch a break in the coming weeks! In the meantime, I came across a website this week that is always good for a laugh! You can go to here for the website, it's called Dog Shaming and I love it!

My favorite dog-shaming so far today!

Happy Friday :)

1 comment:

  1. 12 hours? Wow. I work 10 hours & I'm dragging my butt out the door after that. You're a trooper.

    ReplyDelete