Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Good & Bad of It

The good news is that I got another job! The bad news is that it is the most boring job I've ever had. My job as a temp office assistant ends on the 31st, and I've been scrambling to find a new job since I'm going to be staying in CS for a little longer than I planned.

I had an interview last Wednesday for a full time job, but I haven't heard anything back from them yet. I also have an interview tomorrow for a part time job on campus. I hope I get it! But moving on, my new job is working at an assisted living community as a concierge, which is just a fancy way of saying receptionist. I'll be working evenings, so my schedule will really be changing up in the coming weeks. Of course, nobody is around and nobody calls or visits in the evenings. So it's just me and the aides on duty. But who knows, maybe this is exactly what I need! On top of that, if I get the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow, I would have time to do some OT shadowing and retake some classes! I have no idea what God has planned for me these next few months, but I know whatever it is will be perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment