Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cats & Dogs

Today has been rough. I'm feeling exhausted, I went to the gym this morning and walked a few miles then lifted some weights and even did some abs! Way to go me!! Anyways, as I was working on my abs I somehow managed to turn my neck the wrong way and definitely strained some muscles! Driving to work today was HELL to turn my neck. So, in order to cheer myself up, I hit up Dog Shaming and Caturday Today for some laughs. I am 100% a dog person, but looking at cats is always fun. Here are some of my favorites!

This one was in a text that my sister sent me this morning. I laughed so hard because it is EXACTLY what my weenies do. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
One of my coworker's cat. His name is Linus. He won a smiling contest with this photo on Caturday Today. Isn't he handsome?
I jumped out of a moving car window to go poop in front of hundreds of kids.

Editor’s note: there was definitely some ugly cackling coming from the dog shaming household!!



Yes. Please check out both websites for more laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment