Monday, September 10, 2012

Gym FAIL

Remember yesterday how I said I was going to start back at the gym today? Yeah, that totally didn't happen. I set my alarm for 7:30 this morning, and I felt so exhausted that I just decided I would hit it twice as hard tomorrow and just chill out today. And it's a good thing that I did because work has been absolutely crazy today. I opened this morning, and we have had one computer auto-restart no less than 8 times and then we couldn't find some testing paperwork necessary for one person to take their exam. The boss is out sick, so we are on our own. Crazy, right?

I've thought about going to the gym after I get off work at 9:00, but I'm always exhausted afterwards that I go home, shower, and fall into bed. Plus I like group classes better anyways :)  so here's more motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment