Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm a Blog Star!

Mrs. Monologues
 
Hi there! I'm Natalie, writer of Beauty & Brains, and welcome to my own little space! I just graduated from college (Texas A&M to be exact, so I bleed maroon) and 4 months ago I had my whole life figured out. And then I didn't get into grad school like I had planned. So what am I doing now? I have two part time jobs, one with the university as a test administrator, and the other as a receptionist for an assisted living community. I love both of them, but I think working with the elderly just might be my specialty!
 
Why did I choose to stick around this college town rather than going home? You can thank my boyfriend for that. He is graduating in December, then going on to get his Master's degree. Yuck. But we are happier than pigs making mudpies, head over heels, goofy-crazy in love with each other. And I didn't want to be four hours away from him. Plus the job market back home isn't all that great...
 
Random things about me that all of my bloggers should know (I'm like a broken record sometimes...)
 
I'm super tall...like 6'4''
I donated a foot of hair in June 2011 and I miss it like crazy but can't seem to get myself to grow it back out.
I have one sister, everybody says we look like twins!
I'm in the process of trying to lose weight. My goal is to get back to 185, as of yesterday I was at 233.
I love bright colors (I'm obsessed)
I HATE shopping for clothes because it is impossible!!!
 
So yeah. That's me. It may not sound very exciting, but the little moments in life are what I enjoy most! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment