Monday, September 3, 2012

Why We Don't Get Labor Day Off

I will NEVER understand why Texas A&M doesn't give us Labor Day off. All the other schools I know of get today off, and the fall semester started last Monday. I don't know why. But I HATE IT. So I'll be leaving for work in about half an hour. Womp womp.

Yesterday afternoon I finally went back to the gym. Yay! I went to Zumba with my friend Chelsea, and at the end of the workout I decided to weigh myself. I figured that I haven't been eating properly and since I haven't been to the gym in a few weeks that I had gained a few more pounds back. Instead, the scale said I was at 233. I nearly fell over. A month without the gym and I lost weight?!?! How did that happen?! Regardless of how, I've lost 9 pounds so far, and it seems like I'm on a good roll!

This week will be slower than what I've grown accustomed to--I'm down to only 2 jobs instead of the usual 3. Hooray! More time to sleep, eat, and blog!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment