Sunday, October 14, 2012

Being Sick Sucks

So, for the past 4 days I've been trying to kick an infection in the butt. And so far I'm failing miserably. As hard as I'm trying, I got sick. I hate my allergies, and this always happens. Once in the fall and once in the spring, unless I'm lucky.

Andrew and Mary have been doing a great job to take care of me, and I've eaten enough soup to last me the rest of the year lol. On top of that, I've been popping 2000 mg of vitamin C and taking Mucinex. I have ZERO energy and no appetite. Andrew is currently grocery shopping for me because I can barely stand for 5 minutes without feeling weak or dizzy. Guess I won't be going to the gym this week!

And did I mention that my neti pot has been my best friend for helping me to breathe? It's the best :)

Tonight, I'm watching Once Upon a Time while I cook some lasagna, then Revenge comes on, and after that is Breaking Amish. And I wish I had a DVR so that I could get in on some Walking Dead! Though I've never seen an episode, Andrew loves it, and I have a friend, Xan, who's been cast as a zombie this season! Fun stuff :)

So that's been my weekend, how was yours?

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing. I hate being sick, especially with a nasal thing.

    I watched The Walking Dead last night, it was SOO good!

    ReplyDelete