Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Put The Brakes On

So after this insane weekend, I wish I could put the brakes on my life and slow things down. I just need to catch up on a million and one things but life never works the way you want it to! Remember my "to-do" list from my last post? Well, here's what really happened.

My sister didn't arrive until after I was at work on Friday night. So we didn't get to spend much time together. Sad face.

Totally went to Wicked Woods and it was awesome :) the majority of it had cheap shots, ya know, people jumping out at you, but I loved every thrill. Andrew wasn't ever scared, he enjoyed laughing at me and Megan.

Missed getting a pedicure and going to Wienerfest, but that was no big deal.

The wedding shower. OMG. I had a great time, but things weren't so great. I didn't know the bride or groom, and I didn't know it would be ALL of the parents and their friends. The invite said semi-casual (college kid, that means JEANS) but everyone was dressed to the nines. There were only six of us in our twenties, everyone else was 50s+ and that was no fun. But all in all, I had a great time.

Maria's party was DA BOMB dot com and even Andrew enjoyed himself. We were there for about an hour and a half, and I had some vodka shots and jello shots which were really good! 

Me and Chelsea. Love her!

Cowboy and Indian! Aren't we cute?!
Our full costumes. Andrew just had to make a comment about my costume making me look nipply..ugh. Those are stitches in the fabric!
Sunday morning came way too early for the airshow (Andrew picked me up at 7:30am) but we had a great time! We both managed to get sunburned, but the weather was fabulous! Unfortunately though it was just the two of us going. Afterwards, we stopped at his house and had a nice dinner with his parents and one of his best friends. It was awesome!

Ain't he handsome? :)
Cool airplanes! The Blue Angels performed around 4:00pm  and it was great!

We didn't get home until nearly 9pm, so I missed Once Upon A Time, Revenge, and The Walking Dead. So I'm 2 weeks behind with ABC and I'll catch up on TWD later today..or whenever they replay it. Womp womp. Next week I have to take the GRE and I'm definitely getting nervous. But since I work at the testing center, maybe it won't be so bad. We'll see. Oh, and all of these photos came from my phone because my camera died and I haven't bothered to charge it or take the photos off and put them on my computer. Oops.

Happy Tuesday Homies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment