Monday, December 3, 2012

Insta-Weekend

Holy balls. I seriously cannot believe that it has been nearly 3 weeks since my last post. My bad! Things have been crazy. Why?

1. My work schedule is irregular due to the upcoming Christmas break (other than me & my 2 bosses, all my coworkers are students)

2. I thought I cracked a tooth! Turns out it was just a filling, and I'm getting it fixed on Thursday

3. A few days before Thanksgiving I went to get a haircut. I needed it BAD. The place I went to jacked up my bangs and so I didn't let her touch the rest of my hair. I called a salon and managed to squeeze in an appointment before that Thursday. My bangs are barely an inch long, they don't even touch my eyebrows. Freaking weird.

4. Andrew's parents were in town this weekend because Austin was performing in Songfest--fraternities & sororities put on a show to raise money for their respective philanthropies. It was awesome!

5. I've been trying to get to the gym on a more regular schedule, and this week I started off right with Zumba!

6. I'm at work an hour early cause my boss called me in. I felt like a chicken with its head cut off rushing around after leaving the gym. It was crazy.

7. Andrew is graduating in 11 days. Damn. I am so proud of him!

8. I'm going home in 16 days for Christmas! Yay :)

I've been better at taking photos and posting them to Instagram (you can follow me: tall_natalie) so enjoy!

Happy belated Turkey Day!

Ruthie & Gracie got their Christmas treats early!
The weenies & I got to enjoy a nap last Friday and it was heavenly!
Photo: neighborhood kitty sitting at the front door #cutiepie #softandsweet
"stray" kitty that's always hanging around the house

Photo: even though it's blurry, I'm so happy that I got to see this sweet girl this weekend! love you! #songfest2012 @audaud8
I was so happy to see Audrey at Songfest! The sorority she joined is in charge of Songfest every year. She is such a sweet girl and I wish I could spend more time with her--next semester it will happen!

Happy Monday lovelies!


1 comment:

  1. It's hard to blog often when you have so much going on at work & at home. Hence why I post often, I have no damn life haha.

    Love the photo of you guys wearing those goofy hats. Totally awesome. Cant imagine how freaked out you were when you thought you'd cracked a tooth, glad it was just a filling.

    ReplyDelete