Thursday, December 13, 2012

Random Thursday--My Christmas Wishlist!

Happy Thursday y'all! Today I'm linking up with these lovely ladies for Random Thursday (and it's been awhile since my last link up) so I hope you enjoy! I really had to think hard about these cause I really don't know what I want...everyone always asks me and I never know what to say. I always just say CASH and end up spending it on clothes!


1. Dexter: Season 2-6
I am OBSESSED with Dexter! I've seen everything up until the current season, and I have no idea what has happened since Deb....ya know...

Dexter: The Sixth Season

2. THIS Funnel Neck Coat from Long Tall Sally
Is it too much for me to ask to not have cold wrists in the middle of winter? I know Texas doesn't get THAT cold, but the sleeves on all of my jackets are too short. like I have 2-3 inches of bare wrist showing with my coat on. Seriously.

10D12BLA

3. Clothes
I can always use a new pair of jeans, and I will practically wear anything that comes from Target.  Can I also group scarves in this category? Okay good.
front       
4. Pride & Prejudice
I want the book & the movie!
    

5. Lost: Seasons 1-6
Needs no explanation. Love this show!
6. a Kindle or Nook.
This one I'm not so sure about. Though I've had quite a bit of spare time on my hands at work lately, and books get annoyingly heavy to carry around. Like right now I'm reading 11/22/63 which is Stephen King's fictional novel about JFK's assassination. It's really good but that sucker is HUGE and too heavy for me to haul around every day. I don't even know the pros and cons about each...guess I need to do some digging!

7. Halcyon by Ellie Goulding
Halcyon

8. Movies!
There are so many movies out there that I want to own but I don't yet. I did at one point have an extensive list on my cell phone but when I updated to iOS 4 (this was like a year ago obviously) everything on my phone was deleted. So here's a more recent list that I just made up, in no special order:
Brave
Finding Nemo
The Ugly Truth
Harry Potter (all of them)
Devil
The Hunger Games
Water for Elephants
Bridesmaids
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
X-Men (all of them)
Batman (all of them)
Spiderman
Thor
The Avengers
The Expendables (1&2)
The Boondock Saints (1&2)
Toy Story (all 3)
Silence of the Lambs
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
There are plenty of others, but for now I can only think of these....dang.
9. True Blood: Seasons 2-5
I've kinda been way behind since Season 3 or 4 (I really don't remember) and we don't get HBO.
That's about it for now. Merry Christmas Y'all!
In other news, ANDREW IS GRADUATING TOMORROW WITH HIS BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING, and a minor in Math. 
I am super excited for him, and I'm so happy that I get to see my parents!

Oh, and this is my 300th post! HOLLA FO' A DOLLA HONEY BOO BOO!

3 comments:

  1. Look at all this great stuff your family/bf have to work with. Wowza. I have a ton of movies on my wishlist too, totally forgot to add them though. I have a Nook & I love it. Hope you get a few things off your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 300th post! :) Stopping by from the link up!
    I love to watch Dexter and True Blood!
    I have a Kindle and I love it so much! I especially enjoy reading in bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay 300 posts!! That's HUGE in the blog world!

    Congratulations to Andrew!
    ...and congratulations to you who has been by his side while he's been finishing up...

    I hope you get all you want for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete