Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Was Gonna Do It




So yesterday I failed at blogging. I had a new post page open and ready to go, and I never posted ANYTHING. Oops. So today I was totally gonna link up today with Linny for Random Thursday, but I totally don't have time for that shit much TV and if there was something bad on I just wouldn't watch it. So there.
So instead I'm posting this super cute animated short from Disney that I just discovered today. Apparently it was shown before Wreck-It Ralph (ya know, there's always some short thing at the beginning) but I haven't seen that movie. Plus this is like the cutest thing ever. Cue stupid girl laugh.

Okay, enough of that. 

Enjoy!
Oh, and it's called Paperman



BTW, this totally still counts as a link-up! Right??

3 comments:

  1. I totally love that animated short! I'm trying to remember where I saw it... I think the beginning of Wreck it Ralph? So adorable! Oh, and if you want to link up I'm doing a Five Facts link up for everybody who got left out from the whole Instagram trend... or even if you didn't get left out. Super easy and fast to write. Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better... I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Sucks that you dont have time to kill with stupid tv like us bums do but hopefully you can join us for next week's topic ;)

    I love that gif...that biatch was so annoying but loved watching her on Housewives of OC. Too bad she couldnt hack it & is gone now. Whatevs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a sweet clip! I kept hearing about it but hadn't seen it before. <3 Just in time for Valentine's Day too!

    ReplyDelete