Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First Things First


Today I'm linking up with Halie over at Penguins, Pasta & Polka Dots along with Grace at Grace for Gayle and Ricci who runs Ricci Explains It All. The topic for today is one of my favorite things in life--FOOD!

First Breakfast of Choice: 
Scrambled eggs and buttermilk biscuits with sausage & bacon smothered with gravy. All homecooked. So delicious. But instead I'm eating some of the frozen JD Turkey Delights for breakfast in the mornings because I can't seem to find/make time to cook a real meal. They're pretty good, though I really should try to cook more and eat less frozen processed foods.


First Dessert of Choice:
Um, hello...you're talking to the woman who has the world's worst sweet tooth. I am not even kidding. But my all-time favorite has to be CHEESECAKE. My boyfriend's aunt makes the best chocolate cheesecake around. Too bad my boyfriend hates cheesecake! More for me! Not to mention we made a quick stop at the Cheesecake Factory over the weekend, but the wait was super long and we didn't have too much free time :( 

First Beverage of Choice:
Water. Always water. I usually drink 4-5 bottles of water a day--so I pee all the time. But it's good to replenish my body! And if I'm for dinner out somewhere, you can bet I'll drink sweet tea. I loooove the sweet tea from Chicken Express & Texas Roadhouse. McDonald's has great sweet tea too as long as it hasn't been sitting all day. And if I'm drinking liquor, it will be rum or amaretto. I don't do beer. Yuck!


Dangit...now I'm hungry AND thirsty. And I want a nap.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, cheesecake factory! Nothing better than a gigantic slice of deliciousness from there :) Glad I found your blog on the hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girllll we have a lot of the same food tastes.

    sweet tea
    RUM
    biscuits & gravy!

    yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh homemade chocolate cheesecake sounds soo amazing right now. I want some! And those breakfast biscuits actually sound/look really good! Glad you joined in and linked up with us today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mouth Watering!
    I totally know that "Sweet Tooth" I have a cray weakness when it comes to suga' !!
    Thanks for reminding me there are a few of us out there ;))
    and THANK YOU, THANK!! for stopping by for our 1st MakeUp Toot!
    Don't forget to stop by Next Tuesday!!
    -jesika

    ReplyDelete