Friday, February 1, 2013

Fit Friday

I cannot believe that today is the last day of January. Time is flying by way too fast. Today was extra super busy--meaning I neglected this post until now. Bahhhh. I was hoping my day would be super chill and it definitely wasn't. But here's a recap for all of you!

Friday is my only day that I'm available to go to the gym because I work 13 hours a day the rest of the week (only 4 on Fridays) and I don't yet have enough motivation to go to the gym on the weekends. So here's a hideous photo of me, pre-workout.


I really wasn't this excited to be going to the gym, but once I got into it, my workout wasn't so bad. See, I ran 4 and a half miles (just a hair more than last week's jog)!


But then when I stepped on the scale, I definitely wasn't happy. I don't know what I was expecting because I haven't been to the gym in a week--I've just been watching my calories. I guess I was hoping that things would be the same as they were in the fall. I somehow managed to drop 20 pounds "really fast" as in like 3 months. I'm sure I will get back to that point, but I need to make a change in my schedule. Womp womp.


After I got home, I remembered that I pinned THIS CALENDAR to one of my Pinterest boards. I forgot how out of shape my core is. Yikes. But by the end of this month I'll definitely have Fab Abs!



So that's my fitness recap. Outside of that, plus a shower, all I've done is go to work. Blah. I'm so happy that the weekend is here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment