Monday, February 11, 2013

Hug A Tall Person Day

Yes! Today is one of the days that tall people are recognized and it is a scientifically proved fact that tall people hug better! I've already gotten 3 hugs today, but that's nowhere near enough for my hug-o-meter. Virtual hugs do count, by the way. 

In order to participate in Hug a Tall Person Day, tall is defined as a man over 6ft and a woman over 5'10". So if you see someone tall, give them a hug! And to help with the awkwardness, here's an awkward video to show you how to hug a tall person. 


I better get a hug comment from you if you are reading this :)

Happy Monday & Hug a Tall Person today!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! :) How tall are you I looked through all of the tall posts... :P I think you may actually be taller than I! haha!

    ReplyDelete