Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Under Construction

Hey lovely readers! Happy hump day!

Things may be looking a little weird around here for the next few days, I'm finally tired of this blah blah layout and I'm trying something new! If you can't find something, don't panic--most of it will all be back. I may not get around to doing anything other than removing everything that you see until tomorrow. My blog will be NAKED. Hah.

If it's possible, I'm more exhausted today than I have been in forever. I worked 13 hours straight (minus a 20 minute break when I drove from one job to the other) and spent 50 minutes on the elliptical machine. Ouch.


I stepped on the scale last night and I've gained TWO POUNDS. I'm going to blame it on the fact that I still have some of my muscle memory from those bazillion 15+ years of playing basketball. Cause the same thing happened last night when I started working out, gained back some muscle then started dropping the pounds! At least I hope that's what's happening this time....

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. +2 lbs of muscle is better than +2 lbs of fatm right?!! :)

    By the way, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out @ Lemnelife.blogspot.com

    *Stephanie

    ReplyDelete