Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!



It was an awesome whirlwind of a weekend! I did so much that I need another day off! So here's some of the things I did...

- spent way too much money at The Buckle on new clothes (I was in the mall for about 2.5 hours)--but it was so worth it!

- bugged out of work an hour early on Friday night to go out to eat with Megan (my sister) and Andrew. We went to BJ's brewhouse and even splurged on a pazookie. It was deelish!

- got up early to get ready for a friend's wedding

- drove 3 hours in the car with Andrew to go to above mentioned wedding--there are a few pics below!

- started to tear up when the bride walked down the aisle, she was so gorgeous! And I teared up again during the vows when she got choked up--I'm such a sap!

- killed 2 hours at the mall between the wedding & reception

- partied hard at the reception! Did I mention there was an open bar?

- drove home after the reception instead of staying the night (maybe not the best idea)

- slept Sunday away

- picked up my bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding from David's Bridal!! Leave me a comment telling me if you like the dress I picked (and I know it's really wrinkled)

- did the usual errands...groceries, gas...

- obviously I watched the Walking Dead then flipped over to the Oscars!

- didn't log a single thing on MFP. oops.

And now for pictures!

I am IN LOVE with this photo of me & Andrew. Seriously, I LOVE IT, Y'ALL.

Super awesome ice sculpture at the reception!
See it now?

Andrew's best friend Alan & his date Leslie posed for pictures with us!

All of the Aerospace Engineers...Kris, Andrew, Eric, Sam (the groom), and Alan

And here's my bridesmaid dress...what do you think?
The wedding colors are coral & champagne

And I'd like to give a BIG shoutout to all of my wonderful new followers! 
Happy Monday, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Omg BJ's and Pizookies are my favorite! Love the coral bridesmaid dress! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dress! I really like short dresses and I think they look just as nice as long ones. Plus they are more flattering on me lol Looks like you had a fun weekend :) and I need to try a pizookie soon!


    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute pic of you and Andrew!! Sounds like a fun weekend :) That is a pretty cute bridesmaid dress too!

    ReplyDelete