Friday, March 29, 2013

Hometown Fuzzies

Happy Friday, loves! I finally made it home after a long 4 hour drive in the car with my sister. I couldn't be happier to be home--I haven't been home since Christmas--and I have absolutely no plans other than church. And it is so awesome. The only thing that could make it better is if my mom were here, but unfortunately she had to go out of town.

Shenanigans in the car!

Tonight me, my dad, & my sister went out to one of the local hotspots, Pizza King. If you ever visit Longview, go there! It may be the best pizza you've ever had (though I am a little biased). Afterwards we ventured out to Tarjay just to look around but I didn't buy anything. And now me and Megan are just hanging on the couch--it's the best feeling in the world.

My dinner date! 

Also, I have a video from this afternoon's drive that I know you will all love if you like Celine Dion. Unfortunately I can't post it from my phone, but maybe I can upload it tomorrow! In case I don't get around to uploading it, I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend and a Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment