Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Music Obsessions

Yesterday was horrible, hence the reason why I didn't post anything yesterday. Remember how I had my car wreck last week? Well, I took my car to the collision repair shop last Friday, and got a super cool rental. It's new, it's fast, it's an automatic, and it has XM satellite radio. Pretty sweet. Then they called me yesterday morning--they said that the damage from the accident is going to cost more than the actual value of my vehicle. I spent nearly all day freaking out about what might happen, and I called my dad [he always comes to my rescue and I'm so thankful!] and he's been taking care of every detail. On top of that wonderful news, work was too intense. Nothing was working properly, and I got an hour behind schedule. Not a good start to Monday. But I survived. 

I'm feeling super grumpy and tired today....probably because I'm mentally worn out from yesterday. I thought about doing a link-up, but I just feel so blah today. So instead I'm going to post some videos of my latest music obsessions :) enjoy!



I haven't actually watched this video yet, but I've always loved Fall Out Boy.

I love that Miranda Lambert is from East Texas!

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about your car :( are you feeling okay after your wreck?? And what ever happened to Fall Out Boy?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm okay other than some whiplash and some deep bruises. And I have no idea about them--but I'm really excited that they're back!

      Delete
  2. Have you heard the new Pink song featuring the guy from Fun.?? It is my FAVORITE, at the moment at least lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HMMMM...maybe! I think I caught the end of it on Candy 95 on my way to work, but I'm not for sure

      Delete