Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Not How I Had Planned

So I was going to finish posting about my Liebster blog award today, but I never actually got anywhere near my phone or computer today--or even to work.

This morning on my way to the office, I was involved in a car wreck. I went to the ER to get checked out, and I am okay! Consequently, I've been resting at home all day and made a ton of phone calls and got lots of sweet texts. Thanks to everyone who heard and sent prayers and well wishes my way!

I'm planning to get back to my usual routine tomorrow, but you just never know how things are. Hopefully I'll be back to normal ASAP :)

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary! :( Glad you are okay, rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Car accidents are the worst. Hope you're better now!

    ReplyDelete