Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIW & Looking Different

This week's weigh-in post is short. Forgive me, I took 2 Benadryl last night and the effects seem to have not worn off yet. Or the drugs plus the fact that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do at work. Thankfully it's the last day of the work week for me and I can celebrate a little bit of spring break now!

So, I forgot to weigh myself last night at the gym, and it's rather nice to not have a scale at home--numbers aren't everything. Monday night I was at 234 lbs, so I lost one pound between last week and this week. Yay! My family is starting to notice little changes, but I constantly look at myself so I can't always tell. Can you? The photo on the left is from the end of January. The right photo is from last night. I've been pushing myself harder because I won't be going to the gym for the rest of the week--spring break vacay! I'll just have to watch my calories :)






Link up with Erin & Alex!
button

5 comments:

  1. You are looking great!! I can definitely tell in your upper body and legs!

    This is where numbers aren't really as important. Because we can all tell a difference, regardless of the scale number. I am so proud of you for how much work you're putting into this. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously look fabulous girl!! Please send some of your motivation my way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You legs look smaller!!

    OUCH!! DAMMIT WOMAN!! I just burned myself on your hot picture :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great before and after's so far! I can totally see a difference in your face and neck. My neck is the first place that loses. It's ridiculous. :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete