Tuesday, April 2, 2013

10 on Tuesday


1. I'm functioning on about 4 hours of sleep right now. Things could get weird. And my spelling today is awful.

2. Today is #TallTuesday on Twitter. If you're not following me, I posted this earlier. Story of my life!


3. My workout last night was a success--I've lost another pound! Though yesterday I felt really chubby and bloated. What is thisssssss crap. 

4. I really wish that it would either rain or shine right now. I hate this overcast/warm yucky weather. It is making me extremely sleepy. 

5. I finally finished my latest book, The Weird Sisters. It was decent, but I don't think I would read it again. I think it took me about 2 months to get started with it--the beginning was SO SLOW. And then it picked up and I liked it. 


6. Speaking of books, you need to be friends with me on Goodreads! You can find me here.

7. One of my contacts is deciding to be a mean heifer right now and act all fuzzy so that I can't see properly. Why me??

8. In yesterday's post, I mentioned that my dad had to go to the emergency room. I found out hours later that my dad would be staying in the hospital, probably for the rest of the week. He also told the doctor that there were only 3 beds in the entire hospital that he could actually fit in, so they would have to make special accommodations for him. Or just snag one of the 3 ER beds that he fits in. 

9. Andrew and I have our anniversary coming up on Thursday--we have been together for almost 4 years. But you'll hear more about that on Thursday!

First picture we ever took together! It was on IG last week for #tbt
10. I don't think I have anything else to say...I'm sleepy. P.S. Lin, thanks for having this great link-up so I don't actually have to use my brain to write this post. 

5 comments:

  1. I know this web page presents quality based articles or reviews and additional stuff, is there any other site which presents
    these kinds of stuff in quality?

    my weblog - traffic lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your dad will feel better soon! Sorry he has to be in the hospital! And I also hope that you will get some more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your anniversary! I hope your dad feels better soon. It sucks having a loved one in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, happy anniversary! and agreed, I am over this overcast weather! Sending prayers to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete