Friday, April 19, 2013

A-Z of Me

So I saw one of these somewhere recently, and I figured with the increase in new followers, I should fill everyone in! Plus it's super cute, how could you not want to do this?

age:
23

bed size: 
queen. And yes, my feet hang off unless I lay sideways #tallproblems
  
chore you hate: 
cleaning the shower & tub

dogs: 
2 weenies! Ruthie & Gracie. And they are spoiled rotten!


essential start to your day: 
contacts & washing my face

favorite color: 
turquoise

gold or silver: 
silver, except for when it's my Aggie Ring 

height: 
6'4
 [could I seriously be any taller??? some days it's so hard]

instrument you play: 
I played flute back in middle school...does that count?

job title: 
exam proctor by day, receptionist at night

kids: 
none yet, but I want at least 3 someday!

live: 
Aggieland, otherwise known as College Station. Or better yet, home of the recent Heisman winner, Johnny Manziel


married: 
nope. not even engaged.

nicknames: 
Nat, Sissy, Sissybear, Pooh bear...most of these are only used by my sister :)

overnight hospital stays: 
never have stayed overnight yet

pet peeve: 
I have plenty too many. 
The big one that happens every single day at work is when people do not listen to the directions I give them. Another one is stupid college drivers, zooming around & weaving in and out of cars...not safe.
  
quote: 
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."  
[Matthew 17:20]

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
[Joshua 1:9]

righty or lefty: 
righty tighty!
  
siblings: 
one sister, her name is Megan. She's the best sister in the entire universe.

  
time you wake up: 
6:00AM on weekdays. I never set an alarm on weekends.
  
university attended:
Texas A&M 

vegetables you dislike: 
brussel sprouts & cauliflower & raw tomatoes.

what makes you run late: 
when I snooze my alarm too many times in the mornings. I know exactly how long it takes me to get ready and I've started the habit of snoozing past that time limit...oops.

x-rays you've had: 
big toe (thought it was broken), chest (for infections), head & neck (after my recent car accident)
  
yummy food: 
just about everything.

zoo animal favorite: 
flamingos and llamas! 





Oh, and I can't forget that it's #backthatazzup Friday! What's my jam?


I'm feeling some country today with The Band Perry! And I gotta say, I loved their performance at the CMAs a few weeks ago! And I'm DONE with my work week! 
see what I did there? hah.



3 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! I'm gonna do this too :D

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pups!
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award :)
    http://www.ashsrightdirection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun post! Why are raw tomatoes so disgusting?! I hate them too, they ruin food.

    ReplyDelete