Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birthday Girl

Today is extra special because it's SAMMIE'S BIRTHDAY!
[send her some birthday love by visiting her blog]

We met in college sophomore year through mutual friends, and we've kind of been stuck to each other since. We were roommates for a year--she is such a slob, and kind of trashy too--and then she graduated and left me behind. Womp womp. We still see each other every now and then, but we mostly talk via texts and Instagram.

Today she's hit the big 24, and I'll be hitting it in about 2 weeks. I've got some super awesome birthday shiz to give her, if she ever comes to visit me.



And I have no idea how I would have survived college without her. No matter where our lives may take us, she will always be one of my closest friends.

someecards.com - We'll be the old ladies in the nursing home causing trouble.

Happy Birthday love!

1 comment: