Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hump Day Weigh-In

It's HUMP DAY, Y'ALL! And time for another round of Weigh-In Wednesday with Erin & Alex. Grab their button and link up!

button

Obviously, I didn't work out at all last week. I don't know what I was expecting--I ate crap last week and didn't get any exercise, so when I stepped on the scale last night I was at 233 lbs. Boo.

The terrible good news is that I skipped my workout on Monday night to go to the grocery store. And I picked up lots of fresh fruits & veggies--carrots, broccoli, apples, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries. Sounds mouth-watering just thinking about it! And I bought more eggs because the half-dozen I had in the fridge was about to go bad. Props to me for thinking of boiling them to eat as my weekly source of protein! I feel on the ball this week with eating healthier than usual :)

 photo signature.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Yayy for preparing for success with the good foods that you got at the grocery store... that's such a key to success for me, and I'm sure for you too! Hope you have a good week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have healthy food in your fridge. My roommate and I don't have much food in our apartment but what we do have is rather healthy because if we want something unhealthy then we have to make the effort to leave the house and go get it and a lot of times it's just not worth it. Just pick back up this week and you will lose next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm yum fresh fruit..actually i would love to be able to stomach fruit at the moment but beging pregnant its not something i like at the moment
    new follower from blog hop hope you can come follow me too
    hugs xo
    http://sproutingcreativewings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete