Monday, April 15, 2013

I Survived Saturday

I don't think I have ever been so exhausted in my entire life. I am barely awake at work as it is. This is BAD.

My alarm went off at 4:30am, I was out of bed 20 minutes later, and I was at work ready to go at 6am. It was intense, the examinees were obviously nervous, and they tested for 8 hours--along with an hour lunch break. The church we were in was freezing cold in the morning [typical] and a little warm in the afternoon. I had the HARDEST time trying to not fall asleep.
I got out of there just before 6pm, and even though I work 13 hours a day regularly, this one seemed so much harder because things got started 2 hours earlier than what I'm used to.

Thankfully it happened to be Parents' Weekend, and Andrew's mom came into town for the day :) if you didn't hear or see on ESPN, the spring scrimmage Maroon & White game was broadcast Saturday afternoon. Andrew, me, Austin, and their mom went out to Chuy's for dinner, and it was delicious. I can never get enough of their creamy jalapeno sauce. I really wanted a margarita, but I knew it would send me over the edge and I still needed to get home safely.

Sunday was so uneventful, I laid around the house and did a ton of laundry. So much laundry. And I watched a bunch of movies on TV. It was great.

But this morning has been brutal. I'm exhausted, and I can barely keep my eyes open. I don't know how I'm going to manage through the week, but it's coming whether I'm ready or not.

Oh, and I'm not linking up with anyone today because I don't want to bore everyone with my uneventful weekend. Just kidding--I'm just feeling extra lazy and don't want to bother with all that shit #sorryimnotsorry

happy monday!

2 comments:

  1. Well at least you survived it!! :) Hopefully you make it through work without falling asleep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you survived, get some rest when you can!

    ReplyDelete