Friday, April 26, 2013

It's Almost Here!

Ohmygoodness. My interview is next Friday. I cannot believe that it's almost here!

In case you're new to Beauty & Brains or just dropping by, I got invited to interview with the ONLY Doctoral Occupational Therapy program in the US. And it sure makes up for all of the rejections I got last year (7 of them) from all the Master's programs I applied to. 


But Nebraska is so far from Texas. And snow? Pretty sure I'm going to die if I end up there.

Anyways, it's Friday & I've been at work since 7am. At least I can link up and jam with Whitty & all of her awesome pals to get through today :)


And since Sammie's birthday was Wednesday, I'm dedicating this song to her!
#whathappensherestayshere #backthatazzup



1 comment:

  1. Yay for your interview!!! I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete