Friday, April 5, 2013

PIt & Peak

button

It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! I've been doing absolutely nothing all day long, and it's fantastic! So without further ado...my pits & peaks! IF YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING BESIDES THIS, AT LEAST PAY ATTENTION TO THE PEAK BELOW IN BOLD.

Pits
- I've been super exhausted all week from working too much.
- I haven't been to the gym since Monday night and I'm feeling a little flabbier than usual.
- I smacked the ever-lovin' hell out of my knee at work last night, and of course today it's puffy and purple. 
.
Peaks
- The scale at the gym Monday night made me happy--I've lost 13.4 pounds so far!
- I got off work early yesterday afternoon, like 2.5 hours early.
- Texas A&M's student body president officially vetoed a bill that was passed in the student senate concerning a portion of student fees being used for the GLBT Resource Center on campus. The bill basically said that that many students disagree with the use of student fees to pay for the GLBT resource center for religious reasons and that students should be allowed to object & not pay for this resource. This is huge. And fantastic.
- Andrew brought me some calla lilies to work last night for our anniversary! So pretty!

HAPPY WEEKEND, Y'ALL!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss. Those calla lilies are beautiful! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete