Monday, April 1, 2013

The Best Video You'll Ever Watch

As promised, here's the super awesome video from Friday's drive home. How embarrassing....


Other than Friday night at Pizza King, the weekend was relatively quiet. NOT.

Saturday my sister & I hit up the mall to find her a dress for a wedding she's attending next weekend, and we found something super cute! My dad was able to fix most of my car from the wreck I had 2 weeks ago--but I need a new back door since the giant dent in it doesn't want to budge. My dad decided that he wanted to go to church Saturday night instead of Sunday morning, so we did that too. And we ate out afterwards at Jason's Deli. Yum!

Dinner time!
Sunday was quite fabulous...my dad had to go to the emergency room, and he's still at the hospital today. I don't want to say too much, but the doctor said yesterday that he would be okay. He really should take it easy...but he rarely listens.


My sister and I got to talk about everything going on with our lives, and we laughed so much all weekend long. It really was a great Easter weekend--even though we missed our mom like crazy all weekend (the house really felt empty without her). And did I mention I've joined up with Natalie over at At Home With the Hinkleys for a  super nifty giveaway?? You can check out the giveaway HERE or enter using the Rafflecopter link below! Good luck :)


Linking up with these fab ladies! Happy Monday!

    Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up. Hope your dad is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sister time is the best!!

    glad your Dad will be okay!

    cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your dad is ok! If name a giant yacht after a constellation probably, maybe Orion. I don't know lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video is amazing.

    Glad your dad is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and your sister could be twins! Glad your dad is going to be okay! I couldn't view your video, it said it was private :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( I changed the settings on it, maybe try it again?

      Delete