Thursday, May 16, 2013

Baby I Don't Care

Time for another round of NSV's cause it's THURSDAY!

button

I have 3 victories to share with y'all this week! Yay!

#1
I haven't been to the gym in roughly 2 weeks. I've just been super busy and I've been going out of town every weekend for the last several weekends. My body is just trying to keep up with everything!
And I don't feel guilty at all!
And that little voice inside my head saying "hey fatass, get motivated and go work out!" isn't around, so I don't feel bad for not going to the gym.

#2
I haven't been logging my shit on MFP. [add me! Username: tall_natalie]
Obviously I've been all over the place (Nebraska, Houston, and Oklahoma, and Baton Rouge then Galveston coming up), and sporadically logging isn't good enough. And I'm okay with that!

#3
I didn't pig out on the cookie cake that my sister bought for me on Monday to celebrate my birthday. As of last night, the cake was all gone. I had 2 pieces--one Monday night and another last night. Talk about self control! 

What are some of your victories for the week??

P.S. Megan and I are leaving for Baton Rouge this afternoon as soon as I get off work. Yay college graduations and familia! But that means there won't be an update tomorrow. Womp womp.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on everything! It is SOO hard to stay away from a cookie cake, so very nice job!

    20somethingbusinesswoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm cookie cake. . . resisting that is huge!

    ReplyDelete