Monday, May 6, 2013

Interview Recap

Is it really Monday again? I'm exhausted.

My trip to Omaha was fantastic, minus the freezing cold weather that I couldn't stand...

I arrived Thursday afternoon, had lunch, checked into the hotel, and headed to campus to take a look around. Even though it was cold, the campus was beautiful, and it was pretty easy to find my way around. Friday was relaxing and exciting and I wasn't one bit nervous! The interview itself lasted about 20 minutes, the rest of the time was spent getting to know current students, faculty, the program, & the university. It was truly amazing.

As you can imagine, I was exhausted after that so I went home and slept for several hours before leaving the hotel long enough to poke around town and grab some dinner. Then I flew home Saturday. 
Pretty simple. 
But I really REALLY hope I get in! They said decisions would be sent out in 3-4 weeks. Longest weeks of my life!

I also have some other news, but I'm not quite ready to tell the blogosphere just yet. Happy Monday!

Oh, and a big hello & thank you to all my new followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment