Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Half of my weekend was horrible, and the other half was awesome!

If you didn't hear me complain on Twitter, I had to work all day Saturday. And there was drama with my coworkers. Definitely not fun being stuck at work together for nearly 10 hours. It was awkward. 

Andrew & I went to Houston for the rest of the weekend after work. I did nothing besides some shopping [I found some real cute swimsuit bottoms! You can see it below] and I finally got to see Iron Man 3. And to celebrate Memorial Day, I sat on the couch all day. Andrew and I almost went down to Galveston to get some sun, but that didn't happen because we both knew we wouldn't want to deal with the traffic coming back.

Obviously I should have done something to celebrate, but I just wasn't up for anything. I feel like I've fallen into a giant black pit and I'm sad a lot recently. It really hit me hard this weekend. Some of the decisions I've recently made are coming back to bite me in the ass. And it sucks, and I don't know what to do. 

This week also marks the 4th week since my OT school interview. The program said they would contact me within 3 to 4 weeks....and here we are. I haven't heard anything yet, but right now my emotions are all over the place. And, to make things worse, I burned the shit out of my hand this morning with my straightener plus I was late for work. 

This shit hurts like you wouldn't believe
Super cute swimsuit! 
Top: Victoria's Secret
Bottoms: JC Penny

This is gonna be a rough week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment