Friday, May 24, 2013

Teach Me How To Diffie

Y'all, it's finally FRIDAY! This week has dragged on for far too long. And to make things better, it's payday.
And #backthatazzup time!
I've been obsessing over Jason Aldean's song 1994 since I heard it 2 weeks ago when I was in OKC for a bachelorette party...I can't get enough!


And in case you really want to know how to line dance to this song--yes there's a line dance--watch the video below! I love how he shakes his butt hah! And if you'd rather skip the lessons fast forward to the end where he finally does the whole thing to the music. Enjoy :)


The only problem with this weekend is that I don't get a 3 day weekend like everyone else; I have to work all day tomorrow. Yuck. But then Andrew & I are going to Houston to celebrate Memorial Day! Be back Monday y'all!

Don't forget to check out my new sponsor page!
yeah yeah, it's just a swap and doesn't cost you a thing, but sponsor is just easier to say....

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to tell you that your ad looks great on my blog! I hope you have a great weekend..and I am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete