Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Happenings + My Birthday

Hey y'all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I did, but my bank account says differently, hah!

This was the second weekend in a row that I was out of town, and my dirty laundry is getting out of control. I need a maid or something asap.

So what did I do this weekend? I went all the way to Oklahoma for Corie's bridal shower & bachelorette party! It was the longest drive EVER--7 hours one way.


1. Oklahoma sunset on Friday night. Not as beautiful as Texas but still pretty.
2. The beautiful bride to-be and her precious nephew
3. Cruising in the limo with Corie & her sister Katie (the maid of honor)
4. Some random club in OKC...it was super smoky
5. Selfie outside a club! 
6. MOH & another bridesmaid, Jasmin
7. Late night at IHOP
8. The Whoop Barn -- it's between College Station & Waco and I had never seen it (but yes I knew it was there) so I just had to stop and take a pic!
9. My new swim top from Victoria's Secret came in! I looooove it!

I totally missed getting to spend Sunday with my mom for Mother's Day because I was in Oklahoma, and driving home would have put me 4 hours out of my way. I just couldn't swing it and I was a little heartbroken, especially since I haven't really seen my mom since Christmas. 

Annnnd....
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY.
I'm officially 24! 
And it's been a year since I graduated from A&M.

I don't have any plans yet, other than to going out for dinner and drinks with friends and stuff.
Show me some birthday love y'all!

Linking up with these cool kids today...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment