Tuesday, June 25, 2013

On Top of my A-Game

I'm feeling super productive today y'all!
Okay, more like I was productive last night, but it's almost the same.

My sister had dinner nearly ready by the time I got home from work, so that was one less thing for me to worry about. Then I went to the grocery store to get a few extra things for dinner this week. On top of that, I got my homework done and I also watched the Stanley Cup Final game.

Even after that, I did some preparation for dinner tonight. And on the menu is Crockpot BBQ Chicken! With some baked beans and potato salad of course. I'm trying out a recipe from Six Sister's Stuff, but I didn't have all the ingredients the recipe called for. We'll see how it goes, and if it's yummy enough I'll share pictures with everyone!   

I'm definitely feeling on top of my A-game right now!
If only I could get motivated for doing today's homework...and to get back to the gym...ooof.

And because it's #TallTuesday... (go follow me on Twitter!)


No comments:

Post a Comment