Monday, July 8, 2013

All I Did Was Eat This Weekend

These last few days off from work have been great--and then reality slapped me in the face today. 
Oh well. 

Time to link up with some lovelies for Weekend Shenanigans!


one. showing off the 4th of July t-shirt that I made!
two. Chinese American dessert--it had shaved ice with sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup, strawberries, bananas, and a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
three. watching fireworks with Andrew
four, five, & six. I attempted to make a poke cake for Andrew's mom (tomorrow is her birthday) and it actually came out really good!
seven. wedding festivities for a sweet friend
eight. gifts for Andrew's mom
nine. showing off my latest purchase from Long Tall Sally. I got so many compliments--all from people I didn't know!

We ate so much food. All weekend long we were eating, or snacking on something. It was mostly healthy stuff so I don't feel bad about it. I do feel slightly bad for not doing hardly any homework--but oh well!

Guess I'll get back to work...Come back for a sweet tutorial tomorrow!

Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. You're adorable! New to your blog and am nominating you for a Liebster Award on my blog later today!

    http://www.apinupprincess.com

    ReplyDelete