Monday, May 11, 2015

Feeling Overwhelmed

So I'm attempting to study for my last final EVER tomorrow, and I am struggling. Y'all know I lost all my motivation like a year ago but who really cares which isn't a good thing. All I can think about is how much fun I had this past weekend but how stupid it was for me to go home right before finals. In the long run, it's totally worth it, but right this second I'm having regrets. And then my mom and Megan fly in tomorrow afternoon and my birthday is Wednesday and Andrew is flying in and then I have to pack up my life and send it back to Texas while my sister treks with me to Arizona. Oh yeah, did I mention I got placed in Arizona for 12 weeks of fieldwork? No? Well, I am. I've got a place to live and I'm planning to pack as lightly as possible. Megan is riding with me in the car to Arizona, so we'll go through Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, then Arizona. Two full days of driving. Gross. Okay, enough procrastinating...back to studying. Less than 24 hours left of school!! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment