Sunday, May 10, 2015

She Did It!

So this past weekend I flew home to Texas to watch my younger sister, Megan, graduate from college. I am so proud of her for persevering these last few years because she has achieved a major accomplishment! We spent Friday celebrating, had a delicious lunch as a big family, then headed to Houston for the weekend. I stayed Friday night with Andrew's parents and went to a baby shower Saturday morning for one of my sweet friends. It was so wonderful to see her and I couldn't believe how big she had gotten! After the shower, Megan picked me up and we headed down to Clear Lake for a family party/crawfish boil/graduation party. I spent most of my time studying for finals and finishing up lectures and homework. How boring. I did spend a little time with family members and we even celebrated a little of my birthday, which was a total surprise! Then of course, Sunday was Mother's Day and we celebrated by driving me back to the airport.

The graduate!
Andrew and me
Mom-to-be! Due in August
Delicious birthday cake from HEB!
Even though the weekend was fast and furious and hectic as could be, I'm so glad I was able to go home and celebrate Megan's huge accomplishment. Love you, sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment