Sunday, September 27, 2015

Married Life and Fieldwork

Sorry I've been so MIA lately, BUT I'M MARRIED! And of course fieldwork started last Monday, so much happening right now! Everything was absolutely perfect yes there were some minor problems but who cares and we had a great honeymoon too in the Dominican Republic!

On the note of fieldwork, things were off to a rough start last week. Apparently the student coordinator forgot to tell my supervisor I was coming on Monday and she wasn't around. AND I didn't even get to meet her until Thursday! The hospital has a policy where your first 3 days you spend time in different units observing different therapists. But I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I'm married and living back in Texas for good! Anyways, I think i'm going to get along well with my supervisor and all the other therapists and techs. Can't wait to see what this experience has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment