Thursday, January 7, 2016

Last Semester EVER

Hi friends!

So y'all may notice a few changes in the coming months. Next week I'll be starting my last semester of OT school and I'll be finishing fieldwork at UTMB in Galveston. Basically my blog is gonna turn into a sounding board for my OT adventures. My main focus for fieldwork this next semester is academia--learning all the ins and outs of the other side. Should be interesting since I'm still technically on the student side.

So if I lose you as a follower, I'll miss you but not that much ouch sorry I will miss you some. So between now and next Monday, I'll be soaking up what little precious time of Christmas break I have left. Oh and trying to unpack the apartment so it feels more like home! And binge watching Friends on Netflix. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment