Monday, February 1, 2016

Introducing....SoftChalk

Surviving another Monday, hopefully. 

The good news is that I've started working on my semester-long project! Although I've probably already told y'all that...oops.

Anyways, remember how I was talking about UTMB starting an OTD program? Well they are at some point and the platform they want to use is called SoftChalk. which should be super user friendly. I'm here to tell you that IT IS NOT. Maybe I'll get the hang of it eventually, but for now I want to rip my hair out. Who designed this anyways????! Ugh.

My site mentor(s) helped me determine that SoftChalk will be the best and most appropriate way to deliver content to online learners. Simply put, I'm developing a website for new fieldwork educators to utilize as a way to have them answer all their questions they may have about taking a student on during fieldwork. Thinking about taking a student myself makes me nervous, and I can't even do that for 2+ more years. Yikes.

I hope I can put together something awesome for UTMB, and I can already tell I've got a lot of work to do. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment